Saturday, May 23, 2015

Free and Cheap UAE Tourism

UAE Free and Cheap Tour

Hey You !

New  to UAE ? Planning to visit  to spend some good time or holidays ? On ♥ honeymoon   ? ahhh... You are coming here like me for job hunting ! Whatsoever, who won't love to spend less and enjoy more ?

I came to UAE years back for job hunting, with very less ✗ money in pocket. I wanted to find a job as well as avail this opportunity to see the UAE as well with a few Dhirams in pocket. I did it... shocked ? That's why I'm writing this article, infact chain of articles, to let you understand how to spend less and enjoy more. I have tried at my level best here to divide all this in a few categories so you can choose according to your taste.

What to see in Dubai
What to see in Abu Dhabi
What to see in Al Ain
What to see in Sharjah
What to see in Fujierah
What to see in Ras Al Khaimah
What to see in Um ul Quwain
What to see in Ajman
What to see in Hatta - Oman
What to see in Muscat - Oman (Only with Residency Visa)

Where to go for Household Shopping

Where to Buy Gifts

Free Public Beaches

Where to find Beach Barbecue

Where to do Barbecue

Which Beach for Beach Kiting

Desert Fun




No comments:

Post a Comment